21-Day Group Foundations Program
Next Program Starts January 5th!
- Increased fat metabolism and weight loss.
- Better, more sustained energy.
- Improved sleep and lower stress.
- Improved strength and mobility.
- Increased focus and productivity.
- Greater sense of well-being.
- Eating real, whole, nutrient-dense foods.
- Food quality spectrum.
- Simple meals that are delicious and nourishing.
- Eating well on a budget.
- Intermittent fasting and meal timing.
- Appropriate movement routines for your current fitness level and long-term goals.
- Avoidance of excessive high-intensity exercise and the cardio "black hole."
- Emphasis on low-level aerobic activity (walking, hiking, biking, swimming, yoga, etc).
- Short, efficient strength workouts.
- Occasional, brief "all-out efforts."
- Sleep hygiene: building an evening routing that promotes quality sleep.
- Stress management: perhaps the most important yet overlooked modern health challenge.
- Community: cultivating strong social connections is a key component of health and happiness.
- Nature, sunlight, morning routines, and more!
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago; the second-best time is now..."
Antonio Caligiuri is a certified health coach specializing in whole food nutrition, the ketogenic diet, gut health, and stress management. His holistic approach to healing and wellness reflects his experiences over the course of his own health journey. Outside of coaching, his passions include rock climbing, hiking, strength training, and community activism.