Introduction and Prep
Welcome and thanks for joining us!
First off, I want to congratulate you for showing initiative in taking control of your health! This is no small feat, but the longest of journeys begin with a single step! To get yourself in the right mindset, I encourage you to read up on my Five Steps for a Healthier Lifestyle!
This program is designed to provide you with everything you need to get started on your journey to lifelong health. Here are a few things to keep in mind throughout the next three weeks:
- One of the biggest keys to wellness is stress management. Do your best to follow this program as closely as possible, but not at the expense of excessive stress. If at any point you feel overwhelmed or are struggling to adhere to these changes, please do not hesitate to post in our community group or shoot me an email to troubleshoot your struggles.
- This may not be an easy three weeks; we are making some big adjustments. Try to keep in mind that a little discomfort in the short-term will pay serious long-term dividends once these new habits begin to take hold.
- Some of the days will include specific tasks and challenges that may not fit your schedule on a given day; not to worry, if you cannot complete a task/challenge on the specified day, simply set it aside for another day.
- Be patient. Most of us have spent decades mistreating our bodies (and minds). While you should definitely see some improvements over the course of this program, it is unrealistic to expect a complete 180 in such a short amount of time!
- This is an investment in yourself. Dig deep, find your motivations, keep an open-mind, and you'll do just fine!
- In some emails, I recommend products that I believe will help you achieve your goals. These aren't 100% necessary, but they are all tools that I use and love, and I think you might too!
- I also suggest keeping a journal to track your progress. Not only can you update it each evening as you reflect on your changes, but sharing your journal entries in our community group is a great way to receive feedback and support while encouraging others at the same time!
- Don't forget to take your "before" photo to visually track your progress!
Looking forward to taking this journey with you,